NEW FRONTIERS IN SCIENCE AND PRACTICE
Haven’t registered for AIHce yet?
Hurry! Advance Registration Deadline is April 28.
Thousands of OEHS professionals
1 unique experience
Not to be Missed Sessions and Events:
Don’t delay! In these tough economic times, being equipped with the latest industry
information, refreshing your professional contacts, and learning how to solve
challenging issues are key to job security.
• 115 technical sessions, 67 PDCs, and numerous special
courses ranging from Exposure Assessment Strategies to
Stewardship and Sustainability and everything in between
• All-star General Session lineup including, Jean-Michel
Cousteau, Richard L. Trumka, David Michaels, and John M.
• Interactive Tuesday and Wednesday General Sessions—
e-mail your questions to be answered during the sessions.
• New programming tracks in H1N1 Flu Planning and Response,
Green Practices, and special Interactive Learning sessions.
• The widely popular MSA Cocktail Reception now jointly co-sponsored by AIHA® … andmuchmore!
• New Expo Theater sponsored by the Colorado Safety
Association filled with product demonstrations and a new
lineup of interactive learning programs, interactive green
• Complimentary online abstracts of technical sessions,
laptop lounges, message/cyber centers
• Over 550 oral presentations, 165+ poster presentations,
award lectures, workshops, technical luncheon discussions,
• Lunch Discussion Groups and Poster Sessions
Get concepts and skills that will pay off immediately back at the office.
AIHA & ACGIH®
Register by April 28 at www.aihce2010.org for your last chance
to save. After April 28, higher on-site registration rates apply.